Do you love the look of succulents but can’t seem to keep them alive? Do you typically have a green thumb (or not!) but succulents just don’t appear to be your thing? It sounds like you need a little Succulents 101!
There are several reasons why succulents just don’t make it, and by making a few tweaks, you can get some amazing results. Take a look at 7 reasons your succulents are dying so you can give your succulents the care they need for success!
- You Are Giving Them Too Much Water
- The Planting Container is Too Small
- The Planting Container Doesn’t Provide Drainage
- Your Succulents Aren’t Warm Enough
- They Are Too Compacted
- Your Soil Isn’t Nutrient Rich
- You Need to Transplant Them
For more information on these succulent tips visit, https://afewshortcuts.com/7-reasons-your-succulents-are-dying/